My goal is to educate parents and doctors in the areas of
clinical pediatric, neurology examination and patient management.
About Dr. Laura Hanson
Dr. Laura Hanson, D.C., D.I.C.C.P., NDT, is a board certified chiropractic pediatric diplomat, neuro-developmental therapist, and has completed Master’s coursework in Nutrition. Dr. Laura has held faculty positions at both Palmer College and Life University from 2003 until 2012. Dr. Hanson is recognized domestically and internationally through her personal teachings to health care professionals, teachers, and parents on the progression of pediatric development.
Training That Meets Your Clinic’s Needs
Dr. Laura Hanson will work with you to create a custom tailored experience that suits you and/or your clinic.
- One on One Coaching (in-person, live video or by phone)
- One and Two Day Clinic Seminars for Doctors & Staff
- Bring Patients That Haven’t Been Getting Results
- Community Seminars that Brand YOU the Expert in Pediatrics
Discover a Revolutionary Approach
Pediatric training is often missed in chiropractic college and yet it’s one of the most pivotal clinical experiences you can have. Having the proper knowledge in neurological pediatric development will make your job as a clinician easier when dealing with families, and it also eliminates a MAJOR gap in your understanding in caring for adults.
- Create a Proper Medical History Form
- Learn Correct Pediatric Neurological Examination Skills
- Care for Newborn to School Age Children
- Discover the Links with Issues of Infertility
- And so Much More…